Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Legal Resume Cover Letter

Richard Taylor,
14534, West 68 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 6890.

Date: 4th May, 2010.

Mr. John Carter,
National Lawyers,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Carter,

This letter is for the introduction to you as a student of International School of Law (ISL). This is a response to your advertisement which was published in the local Employment News where you posted your requirement of a senior law student for an internship program.

As I have mentioned in the enclosed resume that I really performed well in my studies in accounting along with more than five months work experience in handling legal documents. I have good understanding in labor and mercantile laws along with corporate law.

I would highly appreciate if I am given the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to your organization. Thank you for your valuable time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Richard Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment