Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Legal Position Cover Letter

Daria Robert
26 Analos Lane
Wesville NSW 2316
Tel: 02 55 222 333
E: daria@email.com

Kay Summers
Office Manager
02 85 555 555
kay.summers@email.com

Dear Ms Summers,

Re: Junior legal secretary position

I saw your advertisement in lawjobs.com and came to know that you are looking for a junior legal secretary for your organization. I am applying in response to that advertisement as I felt that you are offering an opportunity which exactly I am looking for.
I have recently completed my Certificate III in business administration ( legal) and now I am working as a junior law officer in Lawson and accordingly, have got a great start in working in an office environment.
I have got good written and verbal communication skills and can give high attention to detail and have got the ability to remain well organized.
Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope that I will get the chance to meet you in person for an interview.

Yours sincerely

Daria Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment