Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Law Cover Letter Sample

Jessica Perez
498 E. Main, Helena, MT 59601
406-555-5780, perez@myisp.com

Mr. Elton Smith,
National School of Cyber Laws,
257, Shakespeare Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Smith,

I thank you for the opportunity to interview me for the position of patent prosecutor for which I applied. It was very nice meeting with you and members of other staff of your organization. I really liked the work culture in your organization.

I really found the interview to be very encouraging as it gave me a chance to gauge how compatible is my background, interest, and skill-sets with the goals of National School of Cyber Laws. As I have mentioned and discussed in detail in the interview, I have got experience as a legal advisor in Regional Accounts Inc., and that has really prepared me well for handling your legal issues.

I look forward to seeing you again and serve your organization, if you find me suitable for the post.

Sincerely,

Jessica Perez

No comments:

Post a Comment