Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Internship Accounting Cover Letter

Andrew K Gordon,
56S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50213,
(515) 555-7336.
Date: 21th May, 2010.

David Richardson,
Internship Coordinator,
CBZ Company Inc.
373 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10185,
(914) 555-2699.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

I am a student from southern University, and am interested in doing accounting intern with the ABC Company Inc. After completing my graduation in Accounting, I am really very much excited to apply for this position after reviewing the opening in your web-site.

I am working as a student intern with UNM’s Student Activities from March 2010. I am helping the departments with the accounting needs. Through a university accounting software system I am tracking student group’s financial records. In addition, I am having 20 academic credit hours in accounting from the Pearson School of Management.

I have got experience in handling several student leadership positions in my college days and this can be considered something in addition to my accounting experience. These positions have taught me the experience and knowledge of how to work in a team.

Thank you very much for your consideration and time.

Sincerely,

Andrew K Gordon.

No comments:

Post a Comment