Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Free Legal Cover Letter

Justin Adams,
1454 Archer Road,
Gainesville, Fl 32507,
(352)-555 1655.
To,
Mr. Robert Simmons
Stein, Field & Clairmont
111 Nob Hill Drive
San Francisco, California 94124

Dear Mr. Baxter,
I saw your advertisement in New York Times job section and am applying for the post of litigation attorney after seeing that advertisement. I feel that my education and experience have exactly matched the requirements of the position and hence I thought of applying for this position.
At present, am working as a senior attorney at Royalty Accounts Inc. and during these years, have equipped myself with all the functions including corporate, intellectual property, litigation, tax and providing legal support to the management.
Even though I am quite satisfied with my present job, I am searching for new openings in the equivalent field. I am eager to meet you on Wednesday, 26th April, to arrange a personal interview and talk about the prospect.
I believe in work ethics and can work under pressure.

Sincerely,

Walter Parsons

No comments:

Post a Comment