Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Entry Level Legal Cover Letter

James Scott
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945
Date – 10/07/2010

Mr. Jack Brown
Legal Department,
National Instruments,
308, Southern Avenue
Los Angeles.

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am a first-year law student at the University of Texas, School of Law and am writing to apply for the 2011 Public Rights Division Summer Honors Program. To share with you frankly, I want to begin my legal career in the Bay Area after graduation. Hence, my top placement preference will be the Texas office (in the area of consumer law and false claims) and it is followed by the Florida office (in the area of civil rights enforcement).

If you see my educational, personal and professional experience you can see that it has build my dedication to this line of public service and particularly, to the essential mission of the Public Rights Division. I shall feel really privileged if I get the opportunity to contribute to that mission, while learning from the experienced government attorneys within the section.

Sincerely,

James Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment