Monday, May 14, 2012

Accounting Resume Cover Letter

Dan Doherty
31 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-74398.

Date – 1/07/2010

To,
Joe Smith,
National Accounts Inc.,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

I have got experience in accounting for more than 20 years. You can get details of my experience in accounts from the attached resume. In addition to having good knowledge of accounting matters, I can make quick and good decisions if any sudden problems arise.
I always try to come out with innovative ways to see that there is an improvement in the processes and the functions. By adopting effective task scheduling and employee incentives, I can show you methods which can led to huge cost savings.
In addition to efficient work, you can be rest assured that I shall abide by the rules of the management and ethical standards as a member of the team.
I would appreciate if you call me for an interview as I am confident of proving my ability to meet your expectations.

Thanking you,

Dan Doherty

No comments:

Post a Comment